Quality control inspectors check materials and products for defects in workmanship, and adherence
to industry and customer specification.
Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of incoming materials, work in process and
final product prior to release.
- Monitor food safety and food quality programs
- Conduct line checks
- Perform pre-op and operational checks, and other food safety and quality checks such as
- Enforce all GMPs and SOPs
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual/Quality Control experience is a plus.
- HACCP Certified
- SQF experience is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk, and endure cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
If interested, send resume or Internal Resume to Human Resources or by email to Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org